JustLuvEm Pekingese Health Guarantee
Be Sure to Visit our Health Page for Some Wonderful Nutritional Health Supplements and Free Samples too.
- 1. We are committed to your complete satisfaction. All puppies sold will be honestly represented and evaluated as accurately as possible. While we take great measures to ensure the health of our dogs, and are Very Happy to say that our Pekingese have had a remarkably Healthy History, any puppy may develop health problems. With your New Puppy you will Receive A Health Record and USDA Heath Certificate Accordingly, we offer the following guarantee: Your Pekingese puppy will be checked by a licensed veterinarian and found to be healthy. We go the extra mile and have our puppies Fecal Tested to ensure they have no Internal Parasites, Coccidia, or Giardia prior to coming home to you, and these tests will be documented on Puppy's Health Certificate. Your puppy will have hisher 1st. Vaccination and all dewormings needed to date. There are two(2) other required sets of shots that must be given, at the age of 10-11 weeks and then again at 12-14 weeks of age (refer to puppy's health record). If your puppy should be adopted at an older age, all shots due will be given prior to delivery, including Rabies Shot, Certificate and tags. The buyer is also advised not to take the puppy into public places or allow it to socialize with dogs that may be not vaccinated until its immunizations are in order, as recommended by your veterinarian, to insure immunity against disease.
Your newly purchased puppy/dog must be taken to a licensed veterinarian at the soonest available time, 24 to 48 hours of purchase for a check-up and report sent to the breeder. If a new owner fails to take their new puppy to a vet of their choice within no longer than 72 hours, it will render the health guarantee null and void.
- 2. Pekingese Hereditary Guarantee
- Our puppies are guaranteed for a period of 1 year from date of birth against any Hereditary Heart or Liver genetic defects that would severely impair the dog's quality of life. If a genetic heart or liver problem is confirmed by a Vet of the breeder's choice (expense to be paid by the buyer), a replacement dog/puppy of equal value will be provided as soon as one is available. We must be notified at once at the onset of the problem, in writing, with a report from the veterinarian on Official Letterhead. If the puppy is proved to have a LIFE THREATENING congenital Heart or Liver defect within 1 year and is returned to us, all shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. All vet charges incurred by the purchaser are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and will under no circumstances be paid by us!
* In the event that your puppy should suddenly die, within the 1 year from date of purchase, an autopsy should be performed within 72 hours of the time of death at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer wishes not to perform an autopsy then this guarantee becomes null and void. While waiting for an autopsy to be performed the puppy should be kept refrigerated, NOT FROZEN, to keep puppy from decaying.
* If an autopsy is performed and it is determined that the puppy died from a Covered Genetic defect the puppy will be replaced once the buyer has furnished Justluvem Pekingese with a Licensed veterinarian report along with the Autopsy report as to the cause of death. Buyer will pay all shipping expenses if a replacement puppy is requested. If an autopsy is performed, at the buyers expense, and it is determined that the puppy did NOT die from a genetic defect Justluvem Pekingese is no longer liable for any compensation for the puppy. We reserve the right to have the Vet report and autopsy findings reviewed by our own Vet.
NOTE: HEREDITARY HEART OR LIVER DEFECTS ARE COVERED, AND NO OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE COVERED UNDER OUR GUARANTEE, as health problems can arise through personal care, environmental factors inside and outside, stress related conditions, preventative medications administered, diet and a variety of factors while in the care of the buyer. AS A PET OWNER WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE STAY EDUCATED.
* Because of the variety and quality of dog foods available, and all canine illness are NOT covered by vaccination, we Strongly Recommend that all Justluvem Pekingese dogs/puppies be kept on a quality food like Science Diet Puppy Small Bites, or another quality food, or ultimately a good Holistic Diet. * Veterinarian expenses incurred by the buyer, for any reason, will not be Justluvem Pekingese's responsibility.
- Other Genetic defects shall not include: diseases of any nature for these are the responsibility of the buyer to keep vaccinations current and up to date, umbilical hernias if our Vet feels is significant, we will have the surgery performed here prior to puppy coming home to you. More often his condition will close up and/or reduce size on its own with age and if not totally closed it never poses a life threatening condition. If buyer chooses to have the umbilical closed surgically "After receiving Puppy", it is totally the financial and physical responsibility of the buyer. Pekingese puppy nostrils sometimes are or seam pinched at a very young age during teething. At times if the puppy appears to have significant labored breathing, we will have this surgically altered where our Vet does a tiny clipping of the sides of each nostril allowing it to open slightly more allowing the puppy easy airflow. Our Vet has been very successful with the clippings, although at times there can be some Scarring and pigment loss which is irreversible when opened surgically or by a Vet who is not very experienced in this procedure on flat nosed dogs. Although during teething, nostrils that occasionally become pinched may reopen on their own when teething is complete. We contact buyers Prior to your receiving puppy to let you know if your puppy's nose is pinched to any degree, and let you know if we are having it surgically repaired. ALTHOUGH, if we feel there is an immediate need for repair, we will make that choice, and all surgical repairs done prior to your puppy coming home to you, we will pay for. If you decide to have the nose repaired After you receive your puppy, the expense is your total responsibility.
- A returned puppy must be returned to us in good condition.
Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from us.
Seller determines the final agreement on the Return Date of said puppy, also the Return Location of Airports, or Meeting locations if driving in, is Always according to the Schedule of our USDA Registered Pet Nanny's availability and booking schedule, which can be from one to 3 weeks out. For folks who choose to fly their puppy in personally, we will Only meet personally at Tulsa International Airport in Tulsa Oklahoma, or Fort Smith Regional Airport in Fort Smith, Arkansas. No other airports Available for pickup.
A replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and be on comparable bloodlines. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact parents of the original puppy. However, it is our desire to please, and we will work with our buyers, to ensure satisfaction.
The breeder strongly suggests the buyer to take their new pup to obedience classes to learn proper handling techniques, although ONLY after puppy has had all of the puppy vaccinations needed for his first year.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or problems that arise during your pet's lifetime. We would also appreciate your updates as this helps to keep us informed on the bloodline and of your satisfaction.
The breeder does not guarantee against any environmental temperament problems. Environmental referring to abuse, neglect, teasing, or failing to train the dog properly, over feeding or feeding inappropriate foods, inappropriate living conditions etc. Other environmental factors includes, for example: allergies, coccidia, giardia, thyroid dysfunction, low blood sugar seizures, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders, that are not covered by this guarantee.
3. You will receive ACA Full registration papers with your new puppy. If both parents are AKC Registered, you will have the option of Full AKC or dual AKC/ACA registration papers.
* If ALL conditions of this contract are not met, this contract is then null and void.
* This Guarantee Agreement supersedes any and all previous agreements.
* This Guarantee is Non-Transferable.
* Any Additional Terms written takes presidence over all above printed material.
* By sending your payment for this puppy in either; cash, money order, Paypal or credit card, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement!
* Both parties are aware that this is a legal and binding Agreement.